Tenant Move-Out Instructions
Tenants are required to give a 30 day notice prior to vacating the property.
Real Property Management NW Las Vegas wants their tenants to have a smooth transition when moving from one of the properties they manage.
Here we have provided instructions for the proper move out procedure. We know you will have a lot to keep track of during this transition. We hope this will make it more clear and organized for you. If you do have any questions, please call us at (702) 804-6600.
An inspection will be done only after all your personal property has been removed and you have cleaned the property. At that time you need to take the keys to the office. We consider you still living at the property until the keys are turned in. Rent will be charged until RPM receives keys and garage door remote - do NOT leave keys at the property. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-ENTER THE PROPERTY AFTER ALL KEYS HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO THE OFFICE.
The better the condition of the property when you leave, the faster the deposit can be sent out. You will need to give us your forwarding address to send your deposit refund to. If you vacate the property prior to the end of the lease term, you will still be responsible for the rent during the remaining term of the lease. However, we will do our best to try and lease the property.
- Remove all trash and personal items from home and yard.
- Clean all appliances thoroughly, including microwave, range hood, etc. Clean sinks, cabinets and drawers.
- The carpeting must be professionally cleaned and receipt turned in with keys.
- Wash non-carpeted floors. Remove stains and marks.
- Wash walls carefully; pay special attention to areas around light switches, hallways doors and baseboards.
- Clean all windows. Secure all screens and remove cobwebs inside and out.
- Make needed repairs to screens and screen doors.
- Clean and disinfect the bathrooms thoroughly.
- Repair or have repaired any damage you or your pets have caused.
- Discontinue your phone services at least 24 hours before vacating.
- If your are responsible for the lawn care: Mow, trim and remove debris from yard.
- Make arrangements to have your trash picked up before you discontinue service.
- Do not place trash and garbage in the recyclable cans, fine may apply.
Use this simple check list to remember everything you need to do to protect your deposit:
__ Clean Vents
__ Vacuum cobwebs
__ Dust above doors
__ Scrub Wall Baseboard
__ Clean Vents
__ Vacuum all carpets
__ Sweep non carpeted
__ Mop/Scrub Vinyl
__ Clean under Refrigerator
__ Clean all knobs
__ Clean door jamb
__ Sink /tub/shower
__ Toilet Walls / windows
__ Stove stop/ burner pans
__ Oven Stove hood
__ Cabinets in/out
__ Counter tops / sink
__ Grass mowed
__ Leaves raked & bagged
__ Garden/Beds weede
__ Concrete degreased
__ Lights working
__ Trash hauled off
Do not leave bags at the rental
__ Clean all Light Fixtures
__ Sweep Porch’s
__ Sweep Garage
__ Sliding Glass Door
__ Sweep Laundry
__ Smoke Detectors & Batteries