Residential Management, Multifamily (1 to 4 Units)
Real Property Management manages homes, duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes. RPM is Las Vegas's premier residential management company.
In residential property management RPM provides:
- Tenant placement: With our advertising continually running, we take numerous calls daily to keep units fully rented. We require each potential tenant to complete an application, and then we follow up to verify their employment, rental history, and credit & criminal history. This helps assure that your property will have the best tenant possible.
- Regular property inspections: Every six months, we make a thorough inspection of your unit, both inside and outside. This helps us ensure your property is being adequately cared for.
- Accounting: Our company is highly automated and streamline, saving you time and money. Each month you receive a financial statement showing monies collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, property rental histories, tax information to your accountant, and a host of other reports with the touch of a button.
- Rent Collection: We collect rent and send it to the property owner. Tenants have the ability to pay their rent online for prompt payment.
- Simple Fees: We pride ourselves on being straight forward about our fee structure. We have 1 fee: a % of collected rents. No junk fees, no lease up fees, or hidden fees. We only receive management fees when your property is rented. There is a nominal one time set up charge for database set-up in our national system. This ensures minimal vancancies as well as a property specific website for maximum marketing response.
- Maintenance services: To save you money, we use trusted vendors to provide quality and prompt maintenance of your property. Therefore, you don't have to pay the inflated rates charged by others. This can save you thousands of dollars per year.
- Collections and evictions: If rent is not paid on time, we begin the processes necessary to collect rents or in some cases evict tenants.